As a business owner I stand against Covid Passports and will never require any client to show their medical status, be that a via test, proof of a prior infection or proof of vaccination. It really is none of my business.

That is why I am sharing this Big Brother Watch crowdfunder. It's important given the affirmations and retractions and down right lies perpetrated by this government during this crisis. Remember three weeks to flatten he curve, masks do not stop the spread, no masks for school children, the UK is not looking at vaccine passports (whilst funding the development of the software), the UK will not introduce vaccine passports...

There is mission creep at every stage. There is a testing of the water and a rowing back to consolidate and then a leap forwards. Remember the R rate? Well it's been well under 1 for some time now. It used to be all about the R...

https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/join-the-challenge-against-covid-passes

If you have some spare cash I can't think of anything more important right now than to contribute. The march to totalitarianism is in the air but, by acting in concert, we can stop the jackboot in it's tracks.